Wednesday, March 31, 2010

For the first time I have made consecutive successful trades on my demo account, four in a row this time. I made a resolution that I would not switch to real money unless I doubled my account within a month, and so far, with the many demo accounts that I have practiced so far, none met such goal.

I did make some gains sure, big ones too, but then it was met by larger losses that ruined the whole game. As a result I joined in my web seminars and learnt about the most basic ways active traders would do when they deal with their own money,an idea that I admit abhorred me before.

Now I guess I know better. I must learn how the others do it first, and with practice, hopefully create my own strategy. This refusal to play the others' game is just, after all, isolating myself from the other people.

No comments: